Technology might be killing creativity and writing an essay on the topic could be a wise choice. If you have struggled to get going in such a project then it makes sense to do some background reading on how to get started. You’ll see that this article will help you do that so ensure you carry on reading until the very end. You’ll learn what steps must be taken to write an essay on how technology might be killing creativity.
Title suggestions to get going with
If you’re stuck with the title that you need to select then here are some suggestions to point you in the right direction:
- Why do you think that technology might be killing creativity?
- Do you feel that you can be more creative with pen and paper rather than a laptop?
- What effect has the internet had on education?
- What are the top 3 technological advancements that have had a negative effect on creativity?
- Are technological distractions a big detriment to the way that you can be creative?
- Describe how the smartphone can kill creativity?
- How can the range of apps reduce the ability to use the creative side of the brain?
- How does software reduce the quality of creativity when writing?
- Does the overwhelming amount of info on the internet reduce the ability to be creative?
- Have you had trouble in the past with creativity as a result of some technology in the room?
Do the right research
Such a research project can be done the correct way when you make use of the right research. So visit a blog that is related to the topics of creativity and technology. Perhaps there will be a blog post that will tackle this exact subject, and you can use that as a solid source of information.
However, understand that the best sources will be in scientific journals. That’s because here the info will be presented by actual studied, and if the majority of your essay has such useful info then it shows a very high quality of research. It will ultimately boost your grade to a level that you might have never seen before.
It would be to your advantage to buy research paper written for you, so that your work will be a lot easier to cope with. As time goes on it will become second nature to you.